9:00am - 5:00pm

(916) 442-5900

Our Services


Not wanting to return to your home country because your life would be in danger if you went back due to violence, threats, or religious/political beliefs.


You may apply to change your nonimmigrant status if you were lawfully admitted to the United States with a nonimmigrant visa, your nonimmigrant status remains valid, you have not violated the conditions of your status, and you have not committed any crimes that would make you ineligible.


You need to be at least 18 years old, be a permanent resident with a green card for a least 5 years, 3 years if you are married to a U.S citizen. You must maintain continuous residence in the U.S., at least 3 months in California, and not have any trips outside the U.S. for 6 months or longer.


The B-1 visa permits persons to come to the U.S. for short-term, temporary professional activities related to their employment abroad, for example: consulting with peers. participating in conferences or seminars. lecturing or speaking. training.


Once you have been deported, the United States government will bar you from returning for five, ten, or 20 years, or even permanently. Generally speaking, most deportees carry a 10-year ban. The exact length of time depends on the facts and circumstances surrounding your deportation.


To remain in the United States legally and be able to enter, leave or stay for a specified amount of time for specific reasons.

Call Now for our Services